Friday, January 4, 2013

I've been throwing around the idea of ending the FIGHTS MONSTERS project for a few months. It started, and has now subsequently ended, primarily as a vehicle to express pain, hurt, and loss; however, in a negative way that ultimately turned out to be self-destructive. I don't need that kind of energy in my life anymore. The final nail in the coffin, however, was when I received several unprovoked, nasty, petty, (empty) threatening, and personally attacking messages from a certain individual. This just reaffirmed to me why the project needs to end.

Of course you will still be able to download (http://fightsmonsters.bandcamp.com/) and there are several copies left of the cassette release ofAbortions/Even The Demons Left, by FIGHTS MONSTERS

Thank you to all who supported this project throughout the past 5 years--it means much more than you can ever know. Peace be with you.

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment